Okay so, here's what the Phantom dildo guy says:
1. First, he acts incredulous that they have "get this, fried alligator bites."
-I'm sure that is rare here, but they're all over menus in Florida. And, to me, the alligator shit is cute as a novelty, but alligator basically tastes like chicken but has a more rubbery texture. Chicken is just better. I didn't bother trying them here, but someone let me know if you think they're amazing and actually melt in your mouth instead of being chewy.
2. The Fried Clam Chowder:
3. The Nachos
They look good because of the fresh jalapenos and the lack of olives, but I don't really care for potato chip nachos, and I'm sure the Cabot cheddar and bacon are nice enough, but that kind of cheese will congeal and harden within two and a half minutes, so I really look for cheese sauce in my bar nachos.
4. The Ranch - "We have the best ranch dressing in the entire world." etc.
5. The Burger - "The one at Warehouse had to be perfect."
|We ordered it medium rare and it was cooked almost perfectly, but there was no flavor other than char. The bacon doesn't add or take anything away in this case, it's also flavor lacking, despite the enthusiasm for the bacon in the PG clip. Skip this.|
6. I would like to try the cheeseburger ravioli and the pretzel roll reuben and the reuben eggrolls.
|The Tuna Tacos, while not mentioned in the PG clip, were really good.|
7. The Donuts - His grandmother's recipe from the early 20th century.